The 2022-23 Annual Pricing Review (APR) is underway and we are seeking public feedback on NDIS price limits for the 2023-24 financial year.
Last year, the Minister for the NDIS, the Hon. Bill Shorten, announced the NDIS Review.
The NDIS Review will be finalised in October 2023 and is expected to look at the design, operations and sustainability of the NDIS, including matters related to pricing.
Due to the NDIS Review running concurrently with the 2022-23 APR, this year's APR will be more targeted and focus on the price limits of the following supports:
- supports delivered by disability support workers
- therapy supports
- support coordination
- plan management.
We have released a consultation paper which outlines the scope for the annual pricing review, as well as information on how to make a submission.
The closing date for submissions is AEST 11:59 pm Thursday 13 April 2023.
We encourage submissions from everyone including advocacy groups, participants, nominees and carers, employees, government, providers, plan managers, professional and provider peak bodies, researchers as well as workers' unions.
Annual pricing review process and timing
- The Terms of Reference and Consultation Paper is released the week commencing 13 March 2023.
- Consultation submissions close on AEST 11:59 pm Thursday 13 April 2023.
- Release indicative NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits 2023-24, June 2023.
- Release the updated Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits 2023-24, and Support Catalogue on 1 July 2023, following the Fair Work Commission’s annual minimum wage decision in mid-June 2023.
For more information on the annual pricing review's scope and key dates read the Terms of Reference.
Find out how to submit feedback to the consultation paper by visiting the Annual pricing review page.