On this page:

Providers must be registered through the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission to enrol a specialist disability accommodation (SDA) dwelling.

For information on NDIS provider registration and renewal visit the How to register page.

More information, including provider obligations regarding SDA supports, is in:

This page current as of
14 March 2024