The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) supports its employees to achieve a balance between their personal needs and working strongly to achieving the Agency's strategic goals.
- up to 20 days of annual and up to 18 days of personal/carer's leave;
- generous superannuation;
- support for carers;
- access to study and professional development assistance;
- flexible working arrangements that include full-time, part-time, flex-time, tele-working and job-sharing;
- flexible working times within a bandwidth of 6:30am to 7:30pm;
- access to salary packaging arrangements;
- up to four days of community volunteer leave and an additional day for volunteer work in the disability sector; and
- a healthy, safe and diverse work environment.
The NDIA strongly upholds its belief in the value of a workforce comprised of people from diverse backgrounds and experiences and supports its employees to achieve a work/life balance.
The NDIA is building an inclusive workplace to reflect their views and those of the community it serves.
Employees have access to:
- reasonable workplace adjustments;
- cultural leave;
- NAIDOC week leave; and
- personal leave for caring responsibilities.
Employment conditions and benefits are outlined below in our Enterprise Agreement and relevant policies.
- To access the approved Enterprise Agreement (EA) 2020-2023, visit the Fair Work Commission website
- Download an accessible copy of the NDIA EA 2020-2023 (DOCX 2.1MB)