Continence provider list
To help participants, their families and carers find trusted information on continence products and services, we are compiling a list of continence providers.
The published list aims to give participants access to:
- transparent pricing and product information to support informed choice
- pricing discounts, reflective of the combined spending of NDIS participants
- a wider range of products and service offerings
- improved customer service
- clinical support and product advice (assessment is not included)
- affordable and timely supply to their chosen address, including those in rural and remote geographical locations.
This list will support participant decision making.
Participants do not have to use the providers on the list; they can continue to use their current provider or switch to another provider of their choice.
On 16 July 2021 we invited registered continence providers to submit an expression of interest to be considered for the list.
The expression of interest closed on 17 August 2021.
To be considered for the list, providers were asked to meet these service requirements:
- AT Continence Provider List – Service Requirements (DOCX 1MB)
- AT Continence Provider List – Service Requirements (PDF 407KB)
Submissions will be evaluated by a panel, which includes a participant representative.
The published continence provider list is expected to be released in September 2021.