The NDIA has been working with a number of participants on ways to get better continence care outcomes from their plan.
To help participants, their families and carers find trusted information on continence products and services we are compiling a list of continence providers.
We are inviting registered providers to submit an expression of interest (EOI) to be considered for the list.
The published list aims to give participants access to:
- transparent pricing and product information to support informed choice
- pricing discounts, reflective of the combined spending of NDIS participants
- a wider range of products and service offerings
- improved customer service
- clinical support and product advice (assessment is not included)
- affordable and timely supply to their chosen address, including those in rural and remote geographical locations.
This list will support participant decision making. Participants do not have to use the providers on the list; they can continue to use their current provider or switch to another provider of their choice.
EOI closes AEST 5 pm Tuesday 17 August 2021.
A published continence provider list is expected to be released in September 2021.
To be considered for inclusion, providers must meet the eligibility criteria and minimum requirements set out in the AT Continence Provider List - Service Requirements below.
To be eligible, providers must have relevant current provider registration and online information must at least be compliant with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Version 2.0 (WCAG) level AA (and preferably WCAG 2.1 level AA).
Minimum requirements include:
- product offer must cover specific urinary continence categories
- transparent pricing, including delivery
- geographical areas serviced
- respectful customer interaction with NDIS participants sound reporting and data management obligations.
Providers will be asked to detail the above and additional services in their submission.
- AT Continence Provider List – Service Requirements (DOCX 1MB)
- AT Continence Provider List – Service Requirements (PDF 407KB)
Schedule of continence products and prices template
To help providers complete the EOI, we have created a template that providers can use to list their product range, pricing and geographical areas of service.
Submissions will be evaluated by a panel, including a participant representative.
A weighted assessment matrix will be used to rank each submission against the minimum criteria. A detailed assessment matrix can be viewed on the Evaluation Criteria page of the online EOI form .
The following weightings apply to the minimum requirements:
- product offer 25%
- transparent and good value pricing 25%
- geographical coverage 20%
- customer interaction 20%
- reporting and data 10%
The information provided on additional services will be used to separate providers who rank equally on the minimum requirement scores.
Providers with transparent pricing, better and extra services will be ranked more favourably.
The list will be of benefit to participants seeking continence products and services Australia-wide.
Providers selected for the list will need to agree to the terms laid out in the Deed Term Sheet:
- AT Continence Provider List – Deed Term Sheet (DOCX 56KB)
- AT Continence Provider List – Deed Term Sheet (PDF 290KB
How to submit an EOI
- browser - We recommend using a Google Chrome browser to access the online EOI form.
- save and resume – There is no option to ‘save and resume’. We recommend that you review the Service Requirements before starting the EOI and make sure you have all of the information required at hand.
- printing – Due to system limitations, there is no option to print your completed form. If you would like to keep a copy for your records, we recommend using Ctrl+P to print each page of the form.
- submitting your form:
- click the Submit Form button, if successful a ‘Submission Complete’ message will display at the top of the page.
- if you click the Submit Form more than once, you will get an ‘Unauthorised Error’ message. This is designed to prevent duplicate submissions. You can simply close your browser.
- questions - If you need help completing the form or have any questions about the EOI, please email [email protected] with subject line ‘Continence provider list EOI’.
- deadline – The EOI closes AEST 5 pm Tuesday 17 August 2021.
Complete the Continence provider list – expression of interest form .