From June to September, NDIA staff and partners will be visiting rural and regional New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Victoria.
They will be on board the Services Australia Mobile Service Centre either in person or online.
They can talk to you about a range of topics, such as:
- understanding the NDIS, including early childhood and local area coordination services
- applying for the NDIS
- using your NDIS plan
- understanding funding options.
The Mobile Service Centre will be touring:
- South Australia from 20 June to 7 September
- New South Wales from 27 June to 7 September
- Queensland from 27 June to 7 September
- Victoria from 4 July to 7 September
You can find a location near you by visiting the Services Australia website.