Access Request Form
The NDIS Access Request Form is now available to download.
Anyone who thinks they might be eligible for the NDIS, can download an Access Request Form (ARF), and a Supporting Evidence Form (SEF), work with their GP, allied health, and specialist medical professionals to prepare and provide the information required.
Anyone who thinks they are eligible for the NDIS can:
- phone 1800 800 110 and make a verbal access request, or
- download and complete the ARF on your computer and email it to the NDIA with supporting information, or
- download the ARF on your computer, print it out, and mail it to the NDIA with supporting information, or
- email NAT@ndis.gov.au and ask for an ARF to be mailed, or
- contact your local NDIA office and asking for an ARF to be mailed to you.
Local NDIA and Partners in the Community Staff can also help you apply.