If you think you are eligible for the NDIS
We’ve been working on how we can improve the way we deliver the NDIS. We’ve spent time talking to participants, our staff, NDIS partners, providers and the disability community to work out the ways we can improve the experience people have with the Scheme.
Learn more on the new improvements website .
If you think you are eligible for the NDIS, you can:
- contact your local NDIS Office or local NDIS partner and ask them to support you to connect with local disability supports or apply to the NDIS if eligible.
- phone the NDIS on 1800 800 110 to be supported to apply to the NDIS.
In some areas, we don’t have early childhood partners or local area coordination partners.
In non-partner areas we recommend you contact us on 1800 800 110 to be supported to apply to the NDIS.
You can pre-complete access information on the NDIS Access Request Form and still be supported to access supports available in your community or apply to the NDIS.
Other ways we can help you to apply include:
- contact your local NDIS Office or local NDIS partner or call 1800 800 110 and ask for an NDIS Access Request Form to be mailed or emailed to you.
- download and complete the NDIS Access Request Form on your computer and email it to [email protected] with supporting information.
- download the NDIS Access Request Form on your computer, print it out, and mail it to PO Box 700, Canberra, ACT 2601 with supporting information.