The NDIA regularly contacts participants, providers and stakeholders to seek feedback on their experience with the Agency.
All feedback is important to ensure we are continuing to provide services that participants, providers and stakeholders expect to receive at every touchpoint from the Agency.
Check the list below to see what outreach the Agency is currently doing. If you are contacted by the Agency in relation to your plan, the caller will confirm your identity over the phone.
If you’re worried the call is a scam, you can also visit Scamwatch
The Long Form Outcomes Survey
- Participants, their family or carers may be contacted by phone to participate in a NDIA experience survey during August, September and October 2019.
- Participants selected to take part will receive a phone call, SMS or email from the NDIA, their Local Area Coordinator or Australian Healthcare Associates (AHA) before being asked to take part in the survey.
- It will take about 30 minutes to complete.
- The survey will be used by the NDIA to help identify the types of supports that lead to good outcomes for participants.
Assurance review of self-managed payments
- The Agency has selected a number of self-managed NDIS participants to take part in a review of provider payments, in the Agency's Business Assurance Program testing during July-September 2019.
- These participants may receive a call from the National Contact Centre to discuss a specific payment they have made to a provider from their NDIS plan. The call will include a short survey about their experiences of managing their own plan.
- The participants will also be asked to upload documents relating to the specific payment on the myplace participant portal. A follow up letter will include instructions on how to do this.
Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- The NDIA engaged McNair yellowSquares to undertake ongoing customer satisfaction surveys on behalf of the National Contact Centre (NCC). These calls take place between 10am and 8.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- McNair yellowSquares contacts participants, nominees and providers who have recently contacted the NCC and asks about their customer service experience.
- Feedback helps the Agency understand callers’ concerns and issues, which helps ensure we are continuing to improve our service to better meet the needs of participants and providers.
- In line with the Agency’s information handling practices, we provide McNair yellowSquares with the telephone number and the date the caller contacted the Agency. We do not disclose participants’ names, plan details, or any other information. McNair yellowSquares is obligated to handle information with care and dispose of this information once the survey has concluded.