On this page:
What is ILC?
ILC is all about inclusion – it’s about creating connections between people with disability and the communities they live in.
Unlike the rest of the NDIS, ILC doesn’t provide funding to individuals. ILC provides grants to organisations to deliver projects in the community that benefit all Australians with disability, their carers and families.
- National Information Program
- Individual Capacity Building Program
- Economic and Community Participation Program
- Mainstream Capacity Building Program.
Through the implementation of these programs, as well as a number of other initiatives outlined in the ILC Investment Strategy, we aim to achieve the following outcomes:
- People with disability have the knowledge, skills and confidence to participate and contribute to the community
- People with disability are connected and have the information they need to make choices and decisions
- People with disability use and benefit from the same mainstream services as everyone else
- People with disability use and benefit from the same community activities as everyone else.