On this page:
Participants are at the heart of everything we do.
We engage with participants, their families and carers, along with the disability sector, advocacy groups, providers and other stakeholders, in many ways, every day.
As part of our commitment to strengthening our engagement with the disability community, we have developed the NDIA Engagement Framework.
The NDIA Engagement Framework has been developed with disability sector representatives to guide, support and strengthen our engagement with the disability community now and into the future.
The disability community has strongly encouraged us to take a ‘learn by doing’ approach when co-designing important NDIS projects or initiatives.
This means we will continually review our approaches and this framework to make sure we engage in meaningful ways that deliver improved outcomes for people with disability.
- NDIA Engagement Framework (DOCX 4.7MB)
- Easy read - NDIA Engagement Framework (PDF 3.9MB)
- Easy read (text only) - NDIA Engagement Framework (DOCX 67KB)
The ways we engage
- The NDIA engages with participants, families, carers, the disability sector and other stakeholders through a wide range of activities.
- These activities are accessible. So, whether it’s a meeting in person or online, getting information in a variety of formats, or providing written, audio or video feedback, everyone can join in.