Read our NDIS eNewsletters from the past 12 months below, or sign up for our monthly email NDIS newsletter
- 15 October: Open letter from our CEO and Update Extension of coronavirus supports
- 1 October: Latest NDIS data now available and Independent Assessments.
- 17 September: Support for participants with coronavirus and Independent Assessments frequently asked questions
- 3 September: Open letter to Victorian participants from the NDIS and NDIS Commission
- 28 August: Important improvements to the NDIS
- 13 August: PPE in Victoria and New South Wales Information, New Call-to-Test service
- 30 July: New advice for VIC and NSW participants about PPE
- 17 July: Support for Victorian participants and new advice about face masks
- 2 July: New Operational Guidelines and understanding the new Price Guide
- 4 June: New price guide, COVID-19 NDIS resources and hearing supports for participants
- 14 May: Self-management during COVID-19 and COVIDSafe mobile app
- 8 May: Flexibility for low cost assistive technology and ECEI information pack
- 30 April: Updated coronavirus information - flexibility for low cost assistive technology, SIL line items and ARF available online
- 16 April: Updated coronavirus information - disability Information Helpline and more health resources in Easy Read
- 9 April 2020: Updated coronavirus information - priority supermarket delivery and finding support workers
- 2 April 2020: Coronavirus information - updated information on our response to coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 26 March 2020: Coronavirus information
- 17 March 2020: Coronavirus Information
- 7 March 2020: A new website for women with disabilities & activities-based provider transport information
- 22 February 2020: Complex Home Modifications Guide & kids animation highlighting experience of young girl with autism
- 8 February 2020: Flexibility in transport funding & how Sense Rugby is building skills in kids
- 08 November 2019: Webinar how to get the most out of your NDIS plan, Disability Reform Council update, and NDIA Board announces new CEO
Read our Provider eNewsletters from the past 12 months below or sign up for our monthly email Provider newsletter
- November Provider Newsletter: Autism research, school leavers, grants, IDPwD, travel costs, NDIS Commission and more
- October Provider Newsletter: Price Guide updates, independent assessments, latest data, SDA vacancies, workforce supply, meals and more
- September provider enewsletter : Early Childhood report form; plan management ABN; COVID-19; provider survey; Price Guide; SIL extension and more
- August provider eNewsletter: Support coordination, plan reviews, COVID-19 updates, school leaver work placements, scams, assistance animals, SIL and more
- July provider eNewsletter : Market information, Community Connectors, Digital partnerships, Partner booklets, LGBTIQA+ Strategy, Provider success with online retail and more
- June provider eNewsletter : New service booking videos, consent forms; hearing services; EOFY; reader feedback; participant survey; provider innovation.
- May provider eNewsletter : COVID-19 info, access requests, payments, NDIS report, privacy, fraud, portal guides, provider delivering telehealth, newsletter survey.
- April provider eNewsletter : COVID-19 response update, ILC Grants, payment enquiries, new data, disability research, scam awareness, webchat, telehealth to deliver supports.
- March provider eNewsletter : Essential support, digital partnerships and APIs, payment enquiries.
- February provider eNewsletter : Provider payments, portal updates, complex home modifications guide, market benchmarking survey for TTP and more.
- January provider eNewsletter : Transport costs, Annual Price Review, payment survey results, AT urgent repairs, record keeping tools, Provider Finder, digital discussion and more.
- 17 November: Pricing updates and Code Guide effective 1 December
- 27 October 2020: NDIS Price Guide update
- 2 October 2020: Price Guide update extending COVID measures
- 23 September 2020: Update to service booking alert messages
- 28 August 2020: Our commitment to improving the NDIS
- 31 July 2020: Pricing updates to support participants during COVID-19
- 1 July 2020: Pricing updates in effect from 1 July 2020
- 26 June 2020: NDIS Price Guide and Support Catalogue to be released for 1 July
- 12 June 2020: Updating COVID-19 response measures
- 3 June 2020: Annual Price Review and improved Price Guide 2020-21
- 18 May 2020: Improved core plan flexibility, editing service bookings, AT and SIL plan auto-extensions
- 30 April 2020: Updated Price Guide now available
- 25 March 2020: Provider support in response to COVID-19
- 23 March 2020: New measures to support NDIS providers through COVID-19
- 24 February 2020: New price guide available - improving participant access to transport
- 20 November 2019: Annual Price Review 2020–21 call for feedback