Anyone with an interest in NDIS pricing arrangements and price limits is invited to make a submission to the Annual Pricing Review (APR) 2023-2024, which is currently underway.
The APR determines if any changes are required to the current NDIS pricing arrangements to ensure they:
- provide value for money for participants
- deliver fair and consistent participant outcomes
- support sustainable NDIS market growth
- promote the delivery of high-quality innovative supports.
We have now released the APR Terms of Reference and Consultation Papers.
The consultation papers include a number of questions to guide the development of submissions that apply to:
- supports delivered by disability support workers
- therapy supports
- support coordination
- the NDIS cancellation policy.
This year, we aim to enhance participant engagement through a participant-focused Consultation Paper. The participant Consultation Paper includes a plain English paper, an accessible easy-read paper, and an online survey submission .
Submissions on the consultation paper can be made until 11.59 pm AEDT Sunday 3 March for providers and 11:59pm AEDT on Sunday 17 March 2024 for participants.
If you have questions about the consultation paper or wish to lodge a submission, please email [email protected].