Participants have told us that the myplace participant portal is hard to use. We know it doesn’t meet accessibility standards.
We have heard lots of ideas about how to make it better.
We have used those ideas to start building a new portal. It will be the new ‘my NDIS participant portal’. The new portal will eventually replace the current myplace portal.
The new portal will give participants more choice and control over how they interact with the NDIS and manage their plan.
Testing the my NDIS participant portal
We need your help.
We are looking for participants, nominees and child representatives interested in using and giving us feedback on an early version of new my NDIS participant portal we are building.
What we need you to do:
- use the new portal as we build it
- give us regular feedback and complete surveys about the portal
- talk to us about the portal by email or phone call, or participate in small focus groups.
We are still building the new my NDIS portal, so it doesn’t have all the features of the current myplace portal yet.
Participants will still need to do some things in the myplace participant portal for now.
People using the portal will need to:
- be an NDIS participant with a current plan, or are a nominee or child representative for a current NDIS participant
- have a computer or tablet device and internet access
- have an active email address only you can access and mobile phone, are happy to give us this information and use it to log in to the new portal
- be able to use the new my NDIS portal from late October for six weeks.
Sign up to the pilot
You can opt in by filling in this online form . We will use this information to check your eligibility and send you information on how to access the new portal.
We will use all the valuable feedback to finish building the portal before we release it next year.
This pilot will run from late October 2021 for six weeks.
The new NDIS participant portal is part of our ongoing commitment to improve the NDIS experience of participants, families and carers.
To give us feedback about the portal:
- In the portal, go to the bottom of the dashboard
- Select ‘Provide feedback’
- Add your feedback and select “Submit feedback”.
We will use all your feedback to make improvements to the portal.
Help for people using the new portal
We have just started building the new NDIS portal, so it doesn’t have all the features of the current myplace portal yet.
You will still need to do some things in the myplace participant portal for now.