Contact information and important links
Where can I find more information about the response to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
The NDIS Contact Centre is the best option for contacting us. Call the Contact Centre on 1800 800 110, Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm (local time). Select option 5 for plan enquiries related to COVID-19.
The Disability Gateway can assist people with disability, their families, carers and support workers to find trusted COVID-19 information, support and services.
You can contact the Disability Gateway for free COVID-19 information and support including:
- help with booking a vaccination appointment
- information and support on getting tested
- COVID-19 information in accessible formats such as Easy Read or Auslan
Call Disability Gateway on 1800 643 787, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (AEST) or visit the Disability Gateway website .
If it is hard for you to hear or speak, you can call the National Relay Service on 133 677 and ask to be connected to the Disability Gateway.
For support in a language other than English, the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) can help.
You can call:
- the Disability Gateway on 1800 643 787 and ask for an interpreter
- TIS National on 131 450 and ask them to connect you to the Disability Gateway.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information in accessible formats
We have recently published Easy Read information in English and a selection of languages, and frequently asked questions with the latest information about our response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).