- Working with the NDIS
- Provider Toolkit
- Pricing and payment
- Supported Independent Living
- Requesting revocation of Registered Provider of Support
- Market information
- FAQs - Providers
- Specialist disability accommodation
- Assistive Technology
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
Supported Independent Living (SIL) is assistance with and/or supervising tasks of daily life to develop the skills of individuals to live as autonomously as possible.
From 1 July 2017 there will be a new way of processing SIL quotes for first plans and plan reviews.
All providers will be required to use the new SIL pack and quoting tool when submitting quotes for these services.
The SIL pack and quoting tool and template will ensure a more efficient and nationally consistent process, and is intended to result in provider quotes being assessed in a timely and responsive manner.
SIL Provider Pack
- Provider SIL Pack Training Guide & FAQs (DOCX 235KB)
- SIL Quoting Template (DOCX 21KB)
- SIL Quoting Template example (DOCX 20KB)
- SIL Roster of Care Template (XLSX 24KB)
- SIL Roster of Care Template example (XLSX 24KB)
- SIL Hourly Breakdown Template (XLSX 20KB)
- SIL Hourly Breakdown Template example (XLSX 20KB)
We are conducting workshops across the country to support the roll out of the new SIL quoting process.
The workshops include:
- An overview framework for supported independent living
- An introduction for providers in the use of the SIL quoting template
- Explanation of the process for submitting SIL quotes with the NDIA
The workshops are designed for:
- Providers registered for Daily Tasks/Shared Living should attend the
- People responsible for completion of quotes
- Support coordinators