The myplace provider portal is for registered providers to view and manage their services with a participant, including:
- making payment requests for services provided to participants
- managing and viewing details of agreements with participants
- viewing registration details
- instant messaging with participants.
The my NDIS provider portal, which is accessed by Specialist disability accommodation providers, allows providers to enrol and manage SDA dwellings.
All registered providers need to have a Provider Digital Access (PRODA) account linked to myplace. Once a PRODA account is created, providers can login to myplace using their PRODA username and password.
For more information and support with PRODA, refer to the:
myplace provider portal step-by-step guides
For help using the myplace provider portal, please refer to our step-by-step guides.
How to register for a myplace account (for all new providers)
- myplace registration for new providers step-by-step guide (PDF 5.5MB)
- myplace registration for new providers step-by-step guide (DOCX 5.9MB).
How to manage your NDIS registration, bookings and payments (step-by-step guides)
- Part 1 - Using the myplace provider portal (PDF 2.3MB)
- Part 1 - Using the myplace provider portal (DOCX 3.7MB)
- Part 2 - Maintaining your information (PDF 827KB)
- Part 2 - Maintaining your information (DOCX 1MB)
- Part 3 - Managing your correspondence (PDF 672KB)
- Part 3 - Managing your correspondence (DOCX 286KB)
- Part 4 - Administering your services (PDF 8.3MB)
- Part 4 - Administering your services (DOCX 13MB)
- Complete version - Using the myplace provider portal step-by-step guide (PDF 10.9MB)
- Complete version - Using the myplace provider portal step-by-step guide (DOCX 17.2MB)
System and error messages guide
- Provider portal system and error messages guide (PDF 585KB)
- Provider portal system and error messages guide (DOCX 287KB).
Bulk Payment Request template
Do not delete the columns of the Bulk Payment Request template as the information captured may not upload correctly.
Assigning myplace access for other staff in my organisation
Providers nominate a Primary Contact who is responsible for approving myplace access requests for other users within their organisation.
We recommend nominating a Primary Contact before setting up myplace access or registering with the NDIS.
All myplace users need to have their own PRODA account and any additional users requiring myplace access need to be authenticated in PRODA.
If you are the Primary Contact within your organisation, you will receive a request to approve the additional user’s access once their PRODA account is authenticated and linked to myplace.
When you have approved the request, the additional user will be able to access myplace.
Change system access levels for staff in my organisation
Different levels of access are not available in myplace. All users with access to myplace are able to add and update information.
my NDIS provider portal step-by-step guide
All Specialist disability accommodation (SDA) dwellings must be enrolled with the NDIA through the my NDIS provider portal.
The my NDIS provider portal is separate from the myPlace provider portal where providers submit payment claims and create service bookings.
The my NDIS provider portal allows providers to create SDA dwelling enrolment requests online and to view and manage the end-to-end application process.
The my NDIS provider portal step-by-step guide describes how the my NDIS provider portal works with examples of the menus and screens in the portal.
- my NDIS provider portal step-by-step guide (DOCX 4.2MB)
- my NDIS provider portal step-by-step guide (PDF 4.5MB)
The my NDIS provider portal allows providers to:
- create and submit new dwelling enrolment applications
- modify existing enrolments
- cancel existing enrolments
- action requests for additional information
- view enrolled dwellings