On this page:
The myplace provider portal is for registered providers to view and manage their services with a participant, including:
- making payment requests for services provided to participants
- managing and viewing details of agreements with participants
- viewing registration details
- instant messaging with participants.
The my NDIS provider portal, which is accessed by Specialist disability accommodation providers, allows providers to enrol and manage SDA dwellings.
All registered providers need to have a Provider Digital Access (PRODA) account linked to myplace. Once a PRODA account is created, providers can login to myplace using their PRODA username and password.
For more information and support with PRODA, refer to the:
We’re introducing a new computer system and some improvements to the way we deliver the NDIS for participants, providers, NDIA staff, local area coordinators and early childhood partners. Find out about what this means for providers.
To help us deliver our new computer system, we’ve built a new provider portal. All existing providers who access the myplace provider portal will be able to access the my NDIS provider portal.
Only those providers who have a participant with a plan built in our new computer system will be able to see information in the my NDIS provider portal.
All claims and payments will continue to be submitted in the current myplace Provider portal.
myplace provider portal step-by-step guides
For help using the myplace provider portal, please refer to our step-by-step guides.
How to register for a myplace account (for all new providers)
- myplace registration for new providers step-by-step guide (PDF 5.5MB)
- myplace registration for new providers step-by-step guide (DOCX 5.9MB).
How to manage your NDIS registration, bookings and payments (step-by-step guides)
- Part 1 - Using the myplace provider portal (PDF 1.9MB)
- Part 1 - Using the myplace provider portal (DOCX 3.7MB)
- Part 2 - Maintaining your information (PDF 827KB)
- Part 2 - Maintaining your information (DOCX 1MB)
- Part 3 - Managing your correspondence (PDF 672KB)
- Part 3 - Managing your correspondence (DOCX 286KB)
- Part 4 - Administering your services (PDF 8.5MB)
- Part 4 - Administering your services (DOCX 13.7MB)
- Complete version - Using the myplace provider portal step-by-step guide (PDF 10.6MB)
- Complete version - Using the myplace provider portal step-by-step guide (DOCX 17.9MB)
System and error messages guide
- Provider portal system and error messages guide (PDF 592KB)
- Provider portal system and error messages guide (DOCX 281KB).
Bulk Payment Request template
Do not delete the columns of the Bulk Payment Request template as the information captured may not upload correctly.
myplace provider portal Privacy Notice
The privacy notice explains how the NDIA will collect, use, and disclose the information you provide.
By accessing the myplace provider portal, you confirm you agree:
- to share your personal information with the National Disability Insurance Agency for the purpose of delivering supports or services to you
- to share your personal information with the Services Australia for the purpose of delivering supports or services to you
- you have read and understood our Privacy Notice.
Read the Privacy Notice:
- myplace provider portal Privacy Notice (DOCX 48KB)
- myplace provider portal Privacy Notice (PDF 34KB)
myplace provider portal Terms and Conditions
This document explains the terms and conditions of using the myplace provider portal.
To use the myplace provider portal, you must agree to the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Read the Terms and Conditions:
- myplace provider portal Terms and Conditions (DOCX 53KB)
- myplace provider portal Terms and Conditions (PDF 93KB)
Assigning myplace access for other staff in my organisation
Providers nominate a Primary Contact who is responsible for approving myplace access requests for other users within their organisation.
We recommend nominating a Primary Contact before setting up myplace access or registering with the NDIS.
All myplace users need to have their own PRODA account and any additional users requiring myplace access need to be authenticated in PRODA.
If you are the Primary Contact within your organisation, you will receive a request to approve the additional user’s access once their PRODA account is authenticated and linked to myplace.
When you have approved the request, the additional user will be able to access myplace.
Change system access levels for staff in my organisation
Different levels of access are not available in myplace. All users with access to myplace are able to add and update information.
my NDIS provider portal step-by-step guide
All Specialist disability accommodation (SDA) dwellings must be enrolled with the NDIA through the my NDIS provider portal.
The my NDIS provider portal is separate from the myPlace provider portal where providers submit payment claims and create service bookings.
The my NDIS provider portal allows providers to create SDA dwelling enrolment requests online and to view and manage the end-to-end application process.
The my NDIS provider portal step-by-step guide describes how the my NDIS provider portal works with examples of the menus and screens in the portal.
- my NDIS provider portal step-by-step guide - SDA (PDF 2.9MB)
- my NDIS provider portal step-by-step guide - SDA (DOCX 3.7MB)
- my NDIS provider portal step-by-step guide (PDF 1.3KB)
- my NDIS provider portal step-by-step guide (DOCX 2.3MB)
The my NDIS provider portal allows providers to:
- create and submit new dwelling enrolment applications
- modify existing enrolments
- cancel existing enrolments
- action requests for additional information
- view enrolled dwellings