On this page:
The my NDIS app gives participants a more accessible and user-friendly way to:
- make and manage claims
- view their budget
- view plan information and personal details.
Participants can download the my NDIS app from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for free:
We encourage you to try out the app and let us know what you think using the feedback option in the app.
The my NDIS mobile app will work alongside the myplace participant portal to help participants quickly, easily and flexibly manage their NDIS plans.
We will keep improving the app and adding new features. We are committed to making sure it is a useful way for participants to manage their NDIS plans.
- Open the Google Play app on your phone
- Search for my NDIS in the Google Play Store search bar
- Select the my NDIS app
- Select Install to download the app on your phone
- Sign in to the my NDIS app
Watch the video: How to download the my NDIS app on your Android phone