- My NDIS pathway
- New pathway experience
- New Provider Toolkit explained
- Transitioning from the NDIS
- Understanding your plan and supports
- Using the participant portal
- Self-managing your NDIS funding
- In-kind supports
- Finding and engaging providers
- What are reasonable and necessary supports?
- Assistive Technology
- Translation and Interpreter Service
Application for review of a reviewable decision
If you think a decision made by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) about you is wrong, you can submit an application for internal review of a decision.
You can download a factsheet and an application form on the right hand side of this page, or here:
You don’t have to use this form, but it can help you to describe why you want an internal review of the decision.
Sections on the form include:
- Part A - Applicant information
- Part B - About You
- Part C What are the grounds for this review?
- What is your request for review about?
- Why do you want the decision reviewed?
- When was the decision made?
- How has it affected you?
- What outcomes are you seeking?
- Part D - Further Information
- Supporting Information
- Appendix 1 - Reviewable Decisions