The NDIA’s Pricing Reference Group (PRG) provides advice, through the CEO, to the NDIA Board on price control arrangements for the NDIS.
This is to ensure price regulation activities and decisions are coordinated to support the best possible outcomes for NDIS participants during the transition to a competitive market place.
The PRG’s Terms of Reference (DOCX 50KB) outlines the PRG’s role and how transparency is supported in pricing policy.
The PRG is chaired by the NDIA’s General Manager, Provider and Market Development, Gerrie Mitra. There are 5 independent members of the PRG:
- Graeme Innes AM, who was the Australian Disability Discrimination Commissioner (2005 – 2014) and brings significant experience in the disability sector
- Jim Cox PSM, who contributes advice from his experience in price regulation, economics and social policy issues
- Julie Hulcombe PSM, who has experience in allied health reform and has made significant contributions to improving high quality care access in Queensland
- Deb Cope, who has a background in economics, price regulation, regulatory processes and rural and remote service delivery
- Lynne Pezzullo, who brings experience in market development, consumer advocacy, price regulation and the disability sector.