The Participant Service Improvement Plan sets out what we are going to do over the next two years to deliver a Scheme that meets participants’ expectations.
It explains the practical changes we’re making so that the NDIS works better for everyone; for participants, their families and carers, their providers, the broader community, and for us.
We won’t deliver these improvements all at once, we will gradually make improvements to the Scheme and we’ll tell you when we have made these changes.
The changes we have made to improve the NDIS (as at October 2020):
- You now have the name of a real person on our letters to you. If you enquire, this will make it faster and easier to find the best person to help you.
- Health and Justice Liaison Officers are helping people interact with the NDIS.
- You can now access your personal data and plan details without having to ask through a Freedom of Information (FOI) request.
- You will have a current contact for all your interactions with us. Your NDIS contact is listed on the myplace portal.
- We are making our guidelines and procedures clearer. Over the next 12 months we will update all of the Operational Guidelines to make them simple, clear and easy to use. Visit our new dedicated website to see all the latest guidelines .
- If you are looking for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA), you can now search for properties using the national SDA-matching websites, which show property vacancies.
Participant Service Improvement Plan
- Participant Service Improvement Plan (PDF 620KB)
- Participant Service Improvement Plan (DOCX 85KB)
- Easy Read - Participant Service Improvement Plan (PDF 4.1MB)
- Easy Read (text only) - Participant Service Improvement Plan (DOCX 47KB)
The Participant Service Improvement Plan is current as at 30 June 2020. We’ll update the Plan as we make changes to improve the Scheme.